Strolling through night markets is a characteristic and traditional culture in Taiwan. People say, when you are hungry but having no idea about what to eat, simply go to a night market. This is because there are a bunch of venders in the night markets, you can have many choices. You can get a classic bubble milk tea in the night market with sizzling steak as your dinner, or try some fried sweet potato balls and fried chicken as your late night supper. Even for people who are not hungry, night market is still a perfect place to go. There are various game venders for you to have fun, as well as several grocery and clothing venders for you to shop. Anyways, if you have nothing to do at night, then just go straight to a night market near you! It won’t disappoint you.
Lazy to go out? Prefer being a couch potato?
Now you can lye on your sofa and enjoy these tasty foods as long as you have a mobile phone!
Simply download Uber Eats App, enter the promo code “eats-ppln8v”, then you can get two NT$100 discounts for new users. At the same time enjoy another 30-day free shipping!
You can also place the order on the website >> click here >>
Tainan Night Markets Classified by Districts
Extended Reading: 9 Best Taiwan Travel Apps / Websites
Find Hotels near Taipei Night Markets
- [Tainan Travel] Anping Sword Lion: the magic hidden in the old streets
- Taiwan GIANT bike rental instruction, all you need to know before cycling around Taiwan
- [Tainan Accommodation] – LakeShore Hotel Tainan
- Rock Climbing and Bouldering in Tainan – High Fun 嗨翻
- [Tainan Foodie] StableNice BLDG./Cafe – Popular Old House Cafe in The Alley